HANSON ARCHITECTS

Studio 7C Wellington Road, London NW10 5LJ

(020) 8962 6269

2019 © Hanson Architects all rights reserved

KING EDWARD HALL

King Edward Hall is a prominent grade II listed building located on Hendon Lane, in the LB of Barnet. It was built as a private banquette hall in 1911-12 to the designs of Turner and Higgins of Finchley and  during the First World War it was used as temporary hospital.

Hanson Architects have been appointed by the current owner for carrying out a feasibility study for the restoration of the building.